Tuesday 14 July 2015

Suicide Squad Trailer Breakdown


Back with another trailer breakdown for the upcoming Suicide Squad film however with this one it is really hard to guess what the story is going to be about so this will really be my thoughts on several of the scenes.

Jared Leto's Joker: Was absolutely damn creepy; his voice, the close up and the line he delivered was so awesome. I really think Leto has nailed it as the Joker and I wish people would stop going on about his tattoos. This is just a different look for him in the new DC franchise I am sure he will still act as the Joker we all know and love from the comics.

The Joker torturing someone: My guess is that it is either Harley Quinn or Jason Todd because the film is going to have flashbacks for several or all of the characters. The reason it could be Harley is because I have seen set photos where she is still Harleen so this could be the Joker transforming her into Harley but it could be Jason because Batman is going to appear in the film's flashbacks as well.

Origins: Like I mentioned above it looks like we will get flashbacks on several villains and while that is good I do hope it lasts no longer than a few minutes because I don't want the whole film to be one massive origin story.

The Squad: It was awesome seeing the whole squad together, I don't have anything bad to say about them because their costumes are just so perfect. Well if I had to say one thing is that I wish there was more Captain Boomerang because he is my favourite Squad member.

How Killer Croc gets captured: In the trailer it shows someone wearing a hardhat with a light attached to it in a very dark place. Now this is just my guess but I think it is going to be someone who gets attacked by Killer Croc in the sewer and we see how he gets captured.

Katana commits seppukku: I don't know about anyone else but to me it looks like she is trying to impale herself on her sword in the trailer. I'm not too worried about this because her sword does have special powers to either make her survive it or bring her back.

The costumed robbers: I actually have no idea how these will fit into the film because it is not like the squad is tasked with stopping normal robbers however the one wearing the Batman costume was funny.

That is it really, unlike the Batman vs. Superman trailer it is hard to guess what is going on because it hasn't really revealed anything about the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment