Sunday 12 July 2015

Batman Vs Superman Dawn Of Justice Trailer Breakdown


I'm subscribed to a lot of reviewers on Youtube who like to breakdown a new trailer and pick out anything important from it and I thought I'd do the same for the new Batman vs. Superman trailer. Now I haven't watched any breakdowns myself yet, this list is what I have managed to find. SPOILERS

Superman deals with the aftermath of his fight with Zodd: It is smart that they haven't forgotten how much destruction these two caused. It looks like opinions are split with whether or not Superman is a hero or menace and I guess that is going to influence Superman's decisions a lot in this film.

Bruce Wayne was at Metropolis: This probably is what really influence's Bruce's decision to go after Superman because he did manage to save a child but also saw how many other lives where lost. I was wondering why he was in Metropolis but we also see a destroyed Wayne Financials building so I guess he had a board meeting with them or something.

The Joker ruined Bruce's life: We have two pieces of evidence to support this; the threatening letter Bruce received near the beginning and the Robin costume with the Joker graffiti. Now I don't know what it means with "You let your family die", could this mean that after Bruce retired he started but also lost a family?

Bruce retired because The Joker killed Jason Todd: The shot of the Robin costume was so awesome because it opens the possibility of the Red Hood existing in this universe who we can hopefully see in a solo Batman film. In my opinion I think it is highly likely Bruce retired because of the murder of Jason; in the comics Batman does still continue to fight crime but maybe in this film he just couldn't move on.

There will be a small montage of Bruce's time of Batman: Glad we will get some time spent on Bruce's life as Batman (maybe we will see some villains) but I also saw in the trailer the time Bruce's parent's where shot so I hope the montage doesn't take too long because I don't want to see Batman's origins yet AGAIN!

Clark Kent doesn't like Batman: It seems that Clark doesn't agree with the methods of Batman which is why he seems to trying to write an article on him but obviously his boss doesn't agree.

Superman has to decide to stay or leave: His mom and Lois still agree that Superman is needed for the world despite what the public think.

Lex Luther is the big bad: Well this is an obvious one but what is cool is that he also has brought Superman to his knees and it is probably because of the kryptonite he has. He also has the body of Zodd which makes me think.....

Zodd will be revived as Doomsday or Bizzaro: I really hope it isn't Doomsday because he has his own origin story and I think it is too early to bring him in. However I will be alright with Zodd being Bizzaro who is a zombie - like opposite of Superman.

Wonder Woman: The glimpse of Wonder Woman was really great and I think she will appear when Luther is revealed as the big bad not to interfere with Batman fighting Superman. I also think she is fighting Bizzaro because she looks to be blocking a blue laser and Bizzaro does have cold vision.

The Superman army gets out of control: I don't think Superman wants this army; they are most likely a bunch of fanatics who formed a cult because of him. Since they are fighting Batman I guess they might go too far at one point.

There you have it just a list of what I managed to spot in the new trailer but there are probably some stuff I missed. I think I will keep doing this now with trailers for comic book films or for like the Arrow and Flash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment