Wednesday 27 May 2015

Arrow Season Four: What I Want To See

As the title says this list of what I want to see for Season Four of the Arrow based on what loose ends there still is at the end of Season Three and my own opinion.

Arrow becomes Green Arrow: I think a lot of people finally want Oliver to take the full name of Green Arrow for the new season because he is obviously going to return to crime fighting. Plus you could say Arrow was technically killed off when Roy faked his death so they can't go back to that name.

New Arrowcave and gear: I don't want them to keep using Palmer Technologies as a lair, I want them back underground because its cooler that way. Also I want Oliver to have way more tech to work with just like Team Flash does.

More Meta Humans: Having Deathbolt in a episode of Arrow was so freaking cool and I want Oliver to be able to take on one this time. I also want this because Arrow has to realize that with the introduction of the Flash, Meta Humans and magical elements like the Lazarus Pit it can't keep remaining too grounded.

A better Thea: She did impress me in the finale of Season Three now let's see her keep it up and be the Speedy we deserve and have a more original costume.

Return of old villains:  I want Arrow to keep using it's villains because they have some great ones like Deathstroke, Captain Boomerang, Komodo, Clock King, Count Vertigo, Brick and Murmur. I know Deathstroke is going to return because it's Manu Bennett but I don't want the rest to be never seen from again now that Season Three is over like they did with Bronze Tiger. A great Season Two villain but is killed off in the comics and since he is absent this whole season I guess it is considered canon which is a damn shame (should have been China White killed off in the comics).

HIVE and Damien Darke: I know these have already been confirmed as the main villains but I want them to have a presence throughout Season Four just like Slade was in Season Two. The League waited until the latter half of Season Three to be the main threat which meant that half felt bogged down with them; they should have spread themselves out.

More Black Canary: Laurel has become such a great character now that I want to see her kick some more ass and have a nemesis she can fight over several episodes. Like with Thea if Oliver doesn't appear straight away in Season Four then that can be time to focus on her more; the three episode Brick arc in Season Three has already proved that if Oliver is absent for a while the secondary characters are still really entertaining.

More Diggle: I want Diggle to take more of a leadership role since Oliver might be away for a while and just give him a costume already!

No more interference from Quentin: I hope he actually sides with Team Arrow again so I can like his character again but if not I would prefer if he just backs off. Plus I just want the whole Lance family addiction habits to just be finally over because I am sick of it!

More heroes: With ATOM moving on to a new show they need to introduce some more heroes because it is always great to introduce one or two more each season. Some I would like to see and would fit in well in live action are; Doctor Mid - Nite, Lady Shiva, Onyx and Nightwing.

More villains: Like with above I want more comic villains to appear, here is a list of some I would like and would fit well in live action in my opinion; Anarky, Barricade, Blood Rose, Calendar Man, Cheshire, Constantine Drakon, Discord, Grifter, Jin Fang, Onomatopoeia and Savant.

These are just a few things I want to see, there are probably lots more I can think of but this is just a quick list.

No comments:

Post a Comment