Tuesday 2 June 2015

Revolution Digital Comic Issue Three Review



A bloody confrontation ensures between Tom and the Nanite followers and Mile's group however Monroe gets a surprise and Rachael makes a sacrifice.

I tell you I was not expecting that! Four characters from Revolution killed in one bloody fire fight, I guess this comic really is wrapping things up. It is sad to see Tom go because he has always been such an awesome character but I guess I kind of expected this because he has lost everything and gave himself over to the Nanites, he wasn't coming back from this. However it is a damn shame about Aaron; I think his death was a mistake because he really deserved to survive to the end plus he has always been one of my favourite characters. Despite these two character deaths I am not going to mark the score down for this because it is the end of Revolution so deaths were unavoidable and the whole shootout between both groups was really action packed and gory! We also got the reveal that Charlie is indeed the daughter of Miles and Rachael however that the signs have been there for ages and I would have preferred this reveal in live action. Monroe also got more of a spotlight which I am glad for because besides from killing Tom we got to see Connor again which I wasn't expecting and thought he wouldn't be in the comic. Finally I am glad Rachael admitted that everything is all her fault (because it is) but I wonder if she has trick up her sleeve just being taken like that? Too bad she never acted like this in live action or else I would have liked her lol.

Overall this is the best issue of the digital comic so far with some great action and the character deaths where handled really well. With the ending I am really looking forward to the next issue now!  

SCORE: 8/10

Highlights: The character deaths/action
                   Monroe and Connor
                   What is Rachael going to do now?

Let - Downs: Again wish it was longer
                      Charlie being revealed as their daughter wasn't much of an impact


The great screenshots of the episodes where provided by the great site Screencapped. You can look for yourself from the link below;




No comments:

Post a Comment