Monday 8 June 2015

The Flash Season Two: What I Want To See

Now here is a list of what I would like to see in Season Two. SPOILERS!!

More Hero Speedsters: They already said that they will have more Speedsters but thought I'd just mention it. The Speedsters who I want to see the most fighting along side Barry are; Wally West, Impulse, Jay Garrick and Max Mercury.

More Villain Speedsters: Just like with the heroes there are Speedsters who are evil and those I want to see are Hunter Zolomon/Reverse Flash, Cobalt Blue, Inertia and Savitar. I would say Black Flash but I think it is a bit too early for him, maybe season three or four.

The Return of Eobard Thawne: More than any other of the Reverse Flashes Eobard will always be Barry's main nemesis so he has just got to come back in some form or another.

The Multiverse: I would really like to see alternate universes where characters from the Flash and Arrow are completely different, like in the Flashpoint comic. 

A Jay Garrick Plot: I don't mind if they bring in Jay either with time travel or the multiverse, I want him and Barry to meet up because I think Jay could be a great mentor to Barry. Plus maybe they can fight Rival together who is like Jay Garrick's Reverse Flash.

More Villains: The biggest highlight of The Flash is it's awesome villains and those I want to see the most are; Abra Kadabra, Doctor Alchemy, Magenta, Mirror Master, Rag Doll and Top.

Return of old Villains: Don't forget any of the ones from this season because I defiantly want to see more Piped Piper, Weather Wizard and The Tricksters.

More Gorilla Grodd: They nailed it with "Grodd Lives" so don't stop now!

The Rogues Gallery: I want to see Captain Cold recruit more and more members to the Rogues; a mix of both normal humans with tech and Meta Humans.

Cisco becomes Vibe and Caitlin becomes Killer Frost: The finale has already teased that these two will eventually be Vibe and Killer Frost so I am looking forward to it. It would be cool to see Cisco fight some enemies and maybe becoming a villain will give Caitlin something to do.

General Eiling's Meta Humans: I think I mentioned in one of my reviews that I think it would be cool if Eiling has his own team of Meta Humans; those who agree to work for the army unlike Plastquie.

There you go what I want to see in Season Two though this is just a quick list and I am sure there is plenty more I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment