Wednesday 4 February 2015

2015 film releases I am looking forward to

I have been a bit ill recently so I haven't been able to do much but I thought I would write a quick list of some films I am really looking forward to this year.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron
The first one was such a great success and this one looks like it can top it. It seems to have a more darker tone than the first film (helped by that creepy altered Pinocchio music) and Ultron just looks badass.

Mad Max: Fury Road
I am a massive fan of the previous three Mad Max films staring Mel Gibson and I am glad this is a proper sequel and not a remake. It looks like they have captured the essence of the previous films well enough in the trailer and Tom Hardy was a great choice to play Max; the guy is such an awesome actor which is why I am still upset about him leaving the Suicide Squad film.

Jurassic World
The first Jurassic Park film was such a ground breaking film and I even really liked the second one; it stars Jeff Goldblum and the guy is one of the greatest actors of all time, however we will forget about the third film. Jurassic World looks like it is trying to capture the magic of Jurassic Park while of course trying to add in some new elements such as there being an open park this time.

Ted 2
The first one was just so funny that I laughed at almost every scene and even though comedy sequels have never been as funny as their first ones the trailer for Ted 2 does look promising.

Ant - Man
I admit the trailer wasn't too exciting but this film is going to be apart of the Marvel Universe so I am confident it is going to be a great addition.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
I remember binge - watching Star Wars throughout my childhood so it is my favourite film series of all time and I like every single Star Wars film. I am confident JJ Abrams will do a good job because I really liked his Star Trek films and Revolution so he is just a great director overall.   

No comments:

Post a Comment