Thursday 22 January 2015

What I want to see in the future of Arrow and The Flash (SPOILERS)

Thought I'd make a list of some things I really want to see in the Arrow and The Flash universe (season three and beyond) such as new characters, returning ones, or plot points. Now all the stuff I am going to mention could be considered SPOILERS because I will be talking about the shows and comics and they might come true lol.

ARROW

A new Huntress: Those who have read my reviews know that I just hate Arrow's version of the Huntress and the pathetic actress who played her who can't act; I am currently re watching season two and just watched Birds of Prey again and I couldn't stand her, I wanted someone to put an arrow through her brain. They have completely ruined her character by turning her more into a villain and she has a stupid story where she wants to kill her father which is reused every time she appears. They should just abandon this Huntress (let her rot in jail) and let Oliver have a new female protégé who becomes the new Huntress and is a proper vigilante.

Roy loses his arm: Those who have read the comics know that Arsenal has a robotic arm and I want to see that in live action. It is not even that far fetched anymore since Ray is making a his ATOM suit so why can't Roy have a robotic arm?

Tommy comes back via Lazarus Pit: Tommy was such an awesome character and still one of my favourites and I think it would be such a great storyline for Tommy to come back as the new Dark Archer. I think it has been proved that the Lazarus Pits exist in this universe and I want Ra's to revive Tommy with it and train him to be a top assassin.

More DC villains: Since there are lots I don't want to go over all of them but one I recently thought that could fit in well in the TV series is Hush. Now I know he is a Batman villain and I know he is a past connection with Batman but I think if they altered his past a bit it could work.

Nightwing: It has already been confirmed that Batman will never appear in the Arrow/Flash TV universe however I think Nightwing can definitely be in it. He just really deserves to be portrayed in live action and Bludhaven is already been shown which is the city he protects. Like with Hush above all they would have to do is alter is past just a bit and it could work.

More Suicide Squad: This group of villains need at least one or two episodes a season dedicated to them because they are just awesome but more than that they really need new members. I already said in one of my reviews Diggle could be the Unknown Solider but other villains (with no powers) that could work in the group are Savant and Black Spider to just name two.

For Thea to become relevant or be killed off: Thea has gotten better with the training she has received from Malcolm but besides from killing Sara while drugged I just don't see where they are going with her character.

More Komodo: He was such a damn good villain and archer that I am so disappointed he has yet to appear or even be mentioned again.



THE FLASH

Time Travel: It is basically proven that Reverse Flash in from the future so I want Barry to go into the future or past himself.

Gorilla Grodd: A great Flash villain who has already been teased in appearing and I just think it would be awesome seeing an intelligent ape with psychic powers in live action.

Booster Gold: If time travel does exist then Booster Gold could definitely find a place in future episodes because he is a great character from the comics.

More Rouges: Just like with the Suicide Squad in Arrow I want there to be even more members in The Flash's Rouges group.

Caitlin becomes Killer Frost and Cisco becomes Vibe: It would be great for these two to gain powers and if Fire Storm is sticking close to his comic counterpart than Caitlin will have to become Killer Frost sooner or later.

More Reverse Flash: The last Flash episode before the mid season break was just so epic because of Reverse Flash and I want to see more of him.

Barry discovers the Speed Force: In the comics the Speed Force is what gives Barry his speed and it plays a central role in major events, so I hope it gets introduced in the TV series.


There you have it just a few major events I want to see in the Arrow and The Flash TV series though there are probably a lot more they can do. Also I know Arrow and The Flash are airing again in America and that is so unfair! I can't believe we in the UK have to wait three weeks for the new episodes because I heard they are coming back February 10th over here. I can't wait that long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment